Our elite series bag is built to all tournament and regulation standards. We use a heavy weight material with water repellency for faster speed and improved play in wet / humid conditions. The Elite Suede series has a solid color suede on one side in the color of your choice.
What Makes These Elite?
* Meets All Tournament and Regulation Standards
* Elite Heavy Weight Material with Graphics Dyed Directly Into Fabric
* Faster Speed with Improved Play in Wet / Humid Conditions
* Rounded Corners Feel Great & Extend Life
* Fully Sewn Around All 4 Edges
* Syncorn / All Weather Fill
* Regulation Size & Weight
* Double Stitched Construction
* 15.5-16 oz Weight Based on Fill Selection
* Color Coordinated Thread Closure
**4 Bags – This Is Half A Set So Don't Forget The Rest!**
Corn is perishable. Store in a cool, dry area and away from insects and rodents. Allow bags to thoroughly dry if they get wet/damp. Corn dust is an awesome and truly genuine part of game play! It is formed as corn breaks down so over time the bags may begin to feel less full. We also offer plastic pellet fill as an alternative to the original corn fill.
Perfect for playing by the pool, the river, and at the beach! Also, a must have for camping trips unless you enjoy feeding the critters! Our plastic pellet fill does not break down the way corn does so your bags will have a longer life span. We go to great lengths to ensure our fill is as close to the size and weight ratio of corn as we can get it.